Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Chapters 0-63 Discussion

• Please log in to reply
412 replies to this topic

Sensei~

Sensei~

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 457 posts

WTF! why does it seem to take less time to translate Kubera than all of the other manwha. You have translated 4 Kubera in 1 week i want 4 ToG in 1 week too

-_______-

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country

WTF! why does it seem to take less time to translate Kubera than all of the other manwha. You have translated 4 Kubera in 1 week i want 4 ToG in 1 week too

-_______-

-_-;;. Indeed.
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

Angryfan1

Angryfan1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
Also thanks for the release
...Don't ban me again.

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA

Because
A. there are a lot of Kubera chapters currently out which we need to catch up on
B. Since ToG is Grumpy/Me and we have a lot of other things we're doing, it takes longer (both RL and with other series) (this is tsuabern's only series so I didn't count him)
C. We just like to see you squirm! >=^)
D. WERE CAUGHT UP ON TOG SO YOU CANT GET MORE THAN ONE CHAP A WEEK REGARDLESS!!!
E. ToG has more intricate patterns/colors/sfx, if you want to maintain quality, it takes longer than Kubera which is a bit simpler.

And my rant is done, have a nice day.  =^)

Posted Image

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
Kubera... Looks like it will develop nicely. I look forward to some battle scenes, whenever they may appear.
Posted Image

metisse1

metisse1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Me too! I can't wait for some battle scenes! Although, I'm happy enough with the way it is already (of course, I'm talking about the humor and sexual innuendo... dirty humor is my gateway drug  ;) )

Anyways....I've been wanting to ask this for awhile now, but..... is Asha a girl or a guy!?!?!?  :-\

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
Trust me when I say that we were confused too. Even our Translator had a wtf moment. Asha is a girl, we're sure of that now. Back around chapter 5-6 we made the discovery.
Posted Image

metisse1

metisse1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Ah, that's what I thought, but darn it feels like such a waste to make her a girl! I was really hoping Asha was going for a kilt look.....  ;D Well now all I can think about is how big she is underneath that fur cloak.....  ::)  sorry, heh, I swear I was a dirty old man in a past life  ;)

Lock

Lock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
Currygom's too addicted to Yuri.

But I'm fine with that.

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts

Currygom's too addicted to Yuri.

But I'm fine with that.

I too am able to bear such a predicament.
Posted Image

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea

Also thanks for the release

GASP  :o :o TAT WASN'T AN ANGRY MESSAGE!!!
lol

it's cuz bear is feeling rebellious and not studying for his exams
Posted Image

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Wow! Even Kubera thinks Asha looks like a guy, hahah! But darn, she looks even more like a guy in the flashback coming up. T_T Well, nevermind. Wow, she really did deflect Maruna's beam.

At this rate it will be a while until we reach the chapters with that new kid, I really want to know who he is exactly. x3 Oh well, no hurry, thanks for the new chapter release!

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

mitunya

mitunya

Potato Spud

• tC Donator
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSt.-Petersburg
Yay, Kubera chapter! Agni and Gandahavra scene was hilarious! "You are crying"...."Okay, let's put that fire out first because it seems you doesn't notice your hairs are burning")

Can't wait too see Kubera's powers in action!

Nutrient

Nutrient

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 273 posts
Asha isn't a guy? O__________O /shock

2crvuxv.png

made by Farfalla @ mh

Nolzi

Nolzi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
Oh hi! May I humbly ask for any information about the Kubera? Like, are your sort of staff, or the lack of interest is the problem? I hope you are not gonna drop it. :unsure:

Cala

Cala

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 149 posts
  • LocationCanada
*pumps life into this topic*

I've gotta say, over the flashback arc, I've been loving the crazy faces Brilith makes. They make me grin. With that arc over, though, I'm sure we'll have crazy Leez faces to look forward to as well.

Posted Image

Cloudspawn, you're the coolest:

Spoiler

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
I miss Leez... she's such an adorable idiot... you just want to huggle her... well i want to...

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Ah, I miss Leez as well! She's so adorable! :D I liked getting the background information on Asha, though I admit I'm not so interested in Brilith. I'm also really looking forward to the translations reaching where the raws are currently at, though I'm aware it will take some time. I want to know who that little kid is! :D The one who starts following Asha and Leez around.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Ivy

Ivy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 154 posts
I want to know what happened to the villagers and why nobody died though it was attacked by that asura.

Spoiler

Cala

Cala

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 149 posts
  • LocationCanada
I'm doing my best to not creep on the raws too far ahead of where we are... too many things to wonder about! Haha, I wonder if we'll ever catch up...

I want to know the same, Nefertary, I liked Leez's mom.

Posted Image

Cloudspawn, you're the coolest:

Spoiler