Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers] Character Cards about Chosen Regulars 2

spoilers cards

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

asktmsaklm

asktmsaklm

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

Edited by Greenanatoly, 07 June 2014 - 10:45 AM.

asktmsaklm

asktmsaklm

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
Source : http://cafe.naver.com/inutero3334/31521 (han-sung)
http://cafe.naver.com/inutero3334/31027 (Lero- ro)
http://inutero3334.blog.me/140141579071

Eris Pyre

Eris Pyre

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Woah. So there are levels higher than A. And the director has yet to reach his potential. You can choose to focus on a couple of stats and disregard one stat altogether @ spearbearer = impossibe despite being that high ranked. I wonder what those special positions entail.

Murkel

Murkel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 401 posts
Thanks a lot!

Really didn't expect Yu Han-sung to get one of these cards so soon. I guess next week is Yuri's turn.

He's one little monster. And there is quite a gap between his real power and his potential. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he's actually reached that potential but is keeping it hidden. He just doesn't strike me as a person who wouldn't be able to tap into his full potential, especially with an intelligence of 2A (as opposed to Quant, who does have a fair share of unexploited potential but whose smarts are only 4E).

Zageron

Zageron

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada
Oh nice surprise. I prefer the new layout.

Argent Witch

Argent Witch

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 256 posts
Thanks for the translation!

High Rankers really are in a world of their own, heh. I didn't expect anything less. ^_^

Some interesting bits of information:
  • If I'm reading this correctly, the Director has a surprisingly low Physical Ability stat of 8E, but can Reinforce his body with shinsoo to a low A-class level. I thought shinsoo training permanently augments the user's body (think: Quant's body being able to withstand the attacks of an ignited weapon without having to use shinsoo), but these stats seem to imply that it's more like a "buff" skilled shinsoo users can cast on themselves.
  • The Director has some scary weapons tucked away somewhere. He has at least one S-class Wand as well as a seperate A-class weapon which I assume is melee-oriented (blade/hook/spear/needle/etc...). For reference, the Black March is said to be between A- and B-class, so it's probably around the level of this random weapon the Director has, hahah.
  • He has an A-class Pocket, just like Baam. Hopefully we'll get to see how they differ from other Pockets soon.
  • He has a better Lighthouse than Lero-ro. While it probably doesn't come as a surprise to anyone, it seems like High Rankers are able to "multi-class" or take on more than one position. 'Good to know.

Edited by Argent Witch, 31 October 2011 - 05:00 PM.

Murkel

Murkel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 401 posts

• If I'm reading this correctly, the Director has a surprisingly low Physical Ability stat of 8E, but can Reinforce his body with shinsoo to a low A-class level. I thought shinsoo training permanently augments the user's body (think: Quant's body being able to withstand the attacks of an ignited weapon without having to use shinsoo), but these stats seem to imply that it's more like a "buff" skilled shinsoo users can cast on themselves.

I'm not sure if I get what you mean, but my guess is that "Physical reinforcement ability" refers to body strengthening, as in what Quant was forbidden to use during the hide-and-seek test, and what Anak used against Androssi. As I see it, it's only a technique to momentarily increase a particular physical characteristic as opposed to the permanent and more general "Physical ability".

Guo-Jia

Guo-Jia

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationWhere? Where?? Where?!
Whew! So the director is a real monster... I suppose this puts to rest all doubts over who's the boss, when it comes to Ren and him.

Also, I like his character... and this does seem to suggest that he'll play a big role in the series. For what other reason could there be of making him so powerful?
*Howl!* *Howl!* *Howl!*

Shintai

Shintai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 402 posts
How often are these cards released? One each week?

Was surprised though, to see Yu haveing 3 special abilites. Maybe they can be learnt to others or are they abilities you're born with?

baam99

baam99

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 390 posts
Wow thank you for the translation for the stat cards, really appreciate it. :D

I like the new layout for the stat cards and there are new stats also. I hope we get a clearer idea of the meaning of potentiality.

From the stats it appears that he may be a High Ranker?

One thing I am sure is that Yu Hansung is the type of character that keep his info hidden. Is it possible that he is hiding his own stats from the Tower's Rank Administrators?

Argent Witch

Argent Witch

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 256 posts

I'm not sure if I get what you mean, but my guess is that "Physical reinforcement ability" refers to body strengthening, as in what Quant was forbidden to use during the hide-and-seek test, and what Anak used against Androssi. As I see it, it's only a technique to momentarily increase a particular physical characteristic as opposed to the permanent and more general "Physical ability".

Yeah, I'm kind of confused as well. I don't know how the Director could have such a low Physical Ability score (lower than Androssi's) when he's a genius Wavecontroller who has had hundreds of years to train himself. 'Seems odd that a High Ranker would have such a naturally fragile body.

Sarnik

Sarnik

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 311 posts
Just goes to show how Len's ego is too big for his own good...

First challenging Yu Han Sung to a fight, and now Yuri? He's going to get beat REAL good.

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████
███████████████████████►
◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

Earn money through Swagbucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=33947530

DawnDragon

DawnDragon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationThe Moon!
could someone please explain what a wand is?? (letting my n00b colors show) thank you!

asktmsaklm

asktmsaklm

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

could someone please explain what a wand is?? (letting my n00b colors show) thank you!

I think wnad is kind of weapon that helps controlling shinsoo. Green hair woman(?) used it to control shinsoo in crown game.

babbo3d

babbo3d

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • Locationin the outer tower (failed on the first floor)
just think of it like a magic wand they only shown one during the crown game
Posted Image

Zoro

Zoro

Potato

• Donator
  • 184 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, U.S.

Yeah, I'm kind of confused as well. I don't know how the Director could have such a low Physical Ability score (lower than Androssi's) when he's a genius Wavecontroller who has had hundreds of years to train himself. 'Seems odd that a High Ranker would have such a naturally fragile body.

Same. I thought that living in shinsoo made your body stronger. Quant has a strong body due to him training in order to get it, no? Or is it that the director is too lazy to strengthen his body too? xD

Director >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ren. 8D
Posted Image

Shintai

Shintai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 402 posts
Maybe later on when we have cards enough, they can be put together into one thread, only for checking and not posting? These would be too "precious" to just let them go further back in the forum. As we've done before we can still have separate threads like this one to discuss the cards ^^

Regarding Yu Han Sung, maybe like someone said earlier, he doesn't have to strengthen his body so much, especially not when he has a contract with the 2nd floor manager. He SHOULD have access to pretty much unlimited shinsoo there and can just augment his body. We also don't know for how long he's been the director there. Lero-ro told Koon about the "irregular test" from the guardian and he was told that a long time ago, check chapter 58 for that info. If Lero-ro already has been there for a long time, then Yu must have been there for an even longer time. That could explain why he doesn't need to train his body physically :)

Kroll

Kroll

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 282 posts
I edited stat cards for better read

Regulars:
1) Ship Lee Soo
2) Rak Wraithraiser
3) Hatsu
4) Phonsekal Laure
5) Anak Zahard
6) Androssi Zahard
7) Koon Agero Agnis

Ranker:
1) Len
2) Quant Blitz
3) Lero-ro

Spoiler

Edited by Kroll, 01 November 2011 - 02:35 PM.

Kroll

Kroll

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 282 posts
Regulars:
1) Sunwoo Nare
2) Levin
3) Blarouse
4) Aleksei Amigochaz
5) Hong Chun Hwa
6) Parakkiul

Spoiler

Edited by Kroll, 01 November 2011 - 02:36 PM.

Lazy Tiger

Lazy Tiger

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 526 posts
Thank you very much Kroll for the improved versions of the stat cards! :) They are really nicely done and the stats are very clear!